Friday, December 27, 2013

Hijinx Red Blend 2012

Dis ish rilly good wine.  I mean, rilly good.  My brudder gave it to me for Chrishmis, an ish sooo
PIANOOOOOO!
good!  I love my brudder an' shishter in-law.

The wine is billed as a "boisterous and daring Paso Robles Red blend."  I dunno.  It goes down like milk.  My husband made this amazing prime rib with herbed butter and bleu cheese, and this was a perfect companion.  (It also pairs well with Milano cookies, if you want to know the truth.)

Look.  The bottle has a picture of a man with an umbrella.  Love it!  What's more, there's a freakin' piano about to drop on his head!  Genius!  I love a wine that playfully hints at a cartoon death.

I know I haven't written in a while.  I've been working on a "healthier lifestyle" with more "balanced nutrition" so I don't have to worry about my "liver enzymes."  I'm even training for a "half marathon."

This wine makes me want to forget all that and just freakin' drink.

Cheers!

No comments:

Post a Comment